The Early Stimulation career trains professionals to care for healthy babies and children or with developmental and adaptation problems.
The Early Stimulation Study teaches techniques and skills for dealing with babies and children up to six years old, either in good health or with some developmental deficiency. The graduate is trained to advise and advise parents for a better growth of children, stands out for a great sensitivity in the use of words, has a lot of patience to deal with problems and encourages educational progress at all times of their work through play spaces.
The professional in Early stimulation He shows a special interest in boys and their progress on a social level with his peers and his family, he seeks to guide his patients in the right direction and offers variants according to the adaptation problems of each boy. He can carry out his work in public or private institutions, act as a helper or assistant in a nursery school, organize events for children and is even prepared to accompany parents in the moments before having a baby.
The race of Early stimulation implies a lot of responsibility in each decision because it directly influences children, allows the design and implementation of recreational incentive activities as a way of learning and has tools and methods to recognize problems of an intellectual, affective, psychological and physical nature from the first months of a boy’s life.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantage to study Early Stimulation are:
- Career oriented to people who enjoy teaching.
- Possibility of applying creativity and innovation during children’s education.
- It allows to work in the public or private sector.
- Wide job opportunity.
- Longer vacation periods because it tends to coincide with the school calendar.
The disadvantages of the career are:
- It is not a race designed for those who do not enjoy dealing with boys.
- It requires a lot of patience during working hours.
- It requires an even greater responsibility than other jobs as it is decisive in the first years of children’s lives.
- Possible stressful situations due to parental demands.
- You need a great capacity for empathy to understand different situations.