The ESNE is the University School of Design, Innovation and Technology (center attached to the Camilo José Cela University of Madrid) is a private University school that provides training in the area of design, innovation and technology. Design Specialists: Fashion Design, Video Game Design, Interior Design, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Product Design and 3D Animation.
The ESNE has the best conditions to develop both technically and artistically and thanks to the agreement it has with the University of Wolverhampton, you will also have training in the United Kingdom during the last academic year.
ESNE offers curricular and extracurricular internships in large companies in the creative sector. The groups are small in each class and the attention is personalized.
The ESNE has a large infrastructure of 8000 square meters, designed for learning and practice, more than 400 computers and 1200 square meters of workshops.
- Fablab workshop and research laboratory.
- 3 drawing rooms.
- Cintiqs classroom
- Chill-out of 400 square meters.
- Auditorium with 400 seats.
- Multi-space room
- Multimedia lab
- Library and reprography room
- Cafeteria and rest area.
- Student Store
- Materials library of innovative materials, has a physical archive of materials and sustainable transformation processes.
- Fablab: is a research laboratory workshop with state-of-the-art digital manufacturing equipment and machinery, integrated by laser cutter, thermoformer, 3D printers, electronic welding kit, etc.
- Medialab Multimedia laboratory that brings projects to life. Composed of Canon, Nicon and JVC digital video and photography cameras, photos and flashes, microphones and sound recorders, poles, chroma screens, oculus rift virtual reality glasses guts, Video mapping software.
The ESNE in photos:
Main entrance and information center
Chill-out of 400 square meters
Auditorium with 400 seats
The ESNE has an innovative space with machinery at the forefront of technology and special where ideas are built called FabLab, what is a past and a research laboratory with state-of-the-art digital manufacturing equipment and machinery. It has 3D printers and synthesized, thermoformer, laser cutter, oscilloscope, digital embroidery machine, weaver, electronic welding kit, Shima Seiki, CNC digital machining center.
Interior view of Alula Miralles
Why study at ESNE?
- More than 90% of students find a job in the first 6 months after graduation.
- It offers curricular and extracurricular internships in large companies in the creative sector.
- Small groups per class and personalized attention.