The career of de Nanotechnology It lasts 4 years, is attended in person and is known as a degree in Nanotechnology or a Bachelor of Nanotechnology.
What is nanotechnology and its applications?
Nanotechnology is the nano-scale manipulation of matter. Through the use of technology, atoms and molecules are precisely manipulated for the manufacture of products in small dimensions (Nanoscale / microscale).
What are nanotechnologies?
“Nanotechnologies” as well as “nanoscale technologies” is a set of investigations and applications whose common theme is their size.
Nanotechnology (in English the term is known as Nanotechnology) manipulates matter in very small dimensions of between 1 to 100 nanometers. “Nano” is a prefix of the International System of Units, the origin of the word comes from the Greek and it means dwarf.
The Nanotechnology incorporates incorporating knowledge of chemistry, biology, physics, to solve different problems.
What is the field of nanotechnology?
Nanotechnology produces nanotechnological goods and services in the areas of health, electronics, energy and the environment.
Many advances in nanoscience will be among the great technological advances that will change the world. Nanotechnology is present in traditional industries and also in the aerospace industry.
What tasks can a Nanotechnologist perform?
A graduate of Nanotechnology He has deep scientific knowledge that allows him to design prototypes, products or processes that involve nanoparticulate materials for different areas in academic institutions, in research centers, in the public or private sector or independently as a consultant.
- Leading nanotechnology projects from the technical, financial, economic and commercial aspects.
- Evaluate legal and ethical aspects in nano-enterprises.
- Plan therapeutic strategies
- Develops new medical treatments, drugs, and biomedical tools.
- Control the quality of nanoproducts.
- Evaluate investment projects in nanotechnology.
- Produce nanotechnology goods and services.
- Design and produce new products and services in nanoscale dimensions.
- Select processes for the production of nano-objects, nanodevices and nanosystems.
- Design and develop nanometric-scale robots, or nanorobots that perform certain actions.
- Develop smaller and faster computers / computers.
- In Computer Science when producing nanoproducts.
- In food production for example in the innovation of packaging methods, nanoemulsions used to produce flavoring oils, sweeteners and others.
- In agricultural production and in transgenic foods.
- For pest control.
- Stockpiling, Production and energy conversion.
- Armament and defense systems.
- Water treatment and remediation.
- Health control and disease diagnosis.
- Drug delivery systems.
- In the design of new materials for construction.
- In research and applied to medicine (nanomedicine), it develops and promotes solutions to hitherto incurable diseases.
Some subjects present in the Nanotechnology career:
- Financial administration
- Human biology
- Nanotechnology Elements
- Physical chemistry
- Environmental management
- Organization Management
- Computer Science and Robotics
- Leadership and Negotiation
- Research Methodology and Technique
- Environmental Nanotechnology
- Neurology and Neuroscience
- Biological Chemistry
- General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Systems and Nanorobotics