The Paleontology It allows study animals and plants of the past to analyze and anticipate its evolution on earth.
The professional in Paleontology deciphers the mysteries of different forms of life already extinct in the past, has a base of scientific knowledge in areas such as geology and biology, identifies large fossils hidden in various places on earth, analyzes the flora and fauna of endangered environments and studies bacteria at the microscopic level.
The Paleontologist investigates the Rthese mummified that remain on rocks or tracks and can last for millions of years, can determine the age and relationship of its discoveries, reconstruct the missing parts after a find, relies on biological principles and factors to take decisions and he has the ability to decipher how these animals lived, what they ate and how they behaved.
The race of Palaeontology requires from many years of study and is designed for people who value the environment, are curious to understand nature and the animal and plant world, are comfortable in areas of science, have the capacity for analysis and research and adapt to teamwork.
The Paleontologist develops much of his work in open spaces but he also spends many hours experimenting in laboratories.
Advantage to study Paleontology:
- Understand and understand the animal and plant life of the past on earth.
- Ideal for those who yearn to discover the unknown.
- The professional’s tasks are internally in laboratories and externally in search areas.
- Have knowledge in various scientific areas.
- It is a career that has no limits because there is always something new to discover.
The disadvantages of the career:
- Long-term career.
- It is not intended for the impatient as searches can take years.
- The resources to carry out expeditions and analyze results are very expensive.
- It requires many hours of reading and great memory skills.
- It is complex to enter the labor market.