Sworn Translators are trained to understand and publicize the content of documents prepared in other languages, speeches delivered in other languages and everything that is of public or private interest, being able to work both in the public and private spheres and being trained to also teach at different educational levels.
Sworn Translators are trained to understand and publicize the content of documents prepared in other languages
They perfectly understand certain foreign languages, which enables them to intervene as Translators even in international political and economic matters.
Why study a Certified Translator?
- Because you like languages and you have a facility for them.
- Because you like to interpret texts or speeches.
- Because you would like to travel the world for professional or personal reasons, but having the possibility of communicating perfectly with others.
- Because you feel comfortable assisting other people.
Translator’s field of work
Usually the translator can work on:
- Health sector
- Social care
- Educational institutions
- Telecommunications Companies
- Technology Start Up
- Government institutions
- Freelance or Independent
Where to study Translation / Interpretation?
In Argentina: National University of Cordoba.
In Chile: The University of Concepción offers training in Translation / Interpretation in Foreign Languages, divided into 4 semesters corresponding to the Baccalaureate in Foreign Languages, 8 semesters for the Bachelor’s Degree in Translation Studies and 12 semesters for Interpretation in Foreign Languages.
In Mexico: The DR Intercontinental University (UIC) offers the Bachelor’s Degree in Translation.
In Uruguay: Advance, B-live, In Situ languages.