In this course we study what is necessary to activate our healing faculty and to apply the spiritual healing system to yourself and to others.
As it is a master’s course, it is taught to transmit the spiritual healing system and to train healers and master healers, and the entire spiritual healing system is developed.
The complete therapy and the management of the universal pendulum and the biotensor are taught to carry out the bioenergetic diagnosis and the subsequent treatment.
Free counseling as long as the student needs it.
- Spiritual healing and the unsustainability of today’s society
- The mind is a certain vibration and so is healing.
- The human being healed and enlightened
- Intellect and reason do not allow the emergence of being
- The Being and the Human Being
- The mind is a certain vibration of the energy structure.
- Spiritual healing
- The immune system and immune response
- Health, Healing and the Mind.
- The spiritual practices of spiritual Healing are universally valid.
- Emotional honesty
- Motivation and intention
- Consciousness, attention and reality.
- The meditation.
- The healing sacred space.
- The disease and the sick human being.
- The wounded healer
- Differences between traditional psychotherapy and spiritual healing.
- Mindfulness, and the energy of self-confidence in the face of crises and fears
- Stress, denials, and the adaptive response
- The messages of emotional pain
CHAPTER 2. THE SACRED MAN HEALER AND SPIRITUAL HEALING.
- The sacred or religious man and the profane or non-religious man
- Sacred space and the sacralization of the world
- Sacred time and profane time
- Spiritual healing
CHAPTER 3. ENERGY STRUCTURE OF THE HUMAN BEING.
- Traces or knots and nuclei and traumatic energy clusters
- Evolution of the level of consciousness of the human being as a function of age
- Traces of past trauma
- Traumatic traces or clusters of crystallized
- Difference between traditional psychotherapy and spiritual healing therapy in the treatment of negative footprints.
- The cerebral cortex and consciousness.
- The therapist’s way of seeing. The different visions
- Exercises to activate the 6th chakra.
- Meditation to activate the synaesthetic faculty of the therapist.
- THE SYSTEM OF CHAKRAS
- Exercise to connect with the chakras and with the pink love of the heart chakra
- Spiritual healing therapy and chakra system.
- Self-cleaning of the chakra system.
- Chakra detection and checking exercise
- Chakra system therapy
- THE UNIVERSAL PENDULUM
- The BIOTENSOR
- THE THREE TANTIEN SYSTEM
- THE CENTRAL CHANNEL
- THE MICROCOSMIC ORBIT
- Pyramid meditation.
CHAPTER 4. THE SYSTEM OF CHAKRAS
- FIRST CHAKRA: ROOT CHAKRA
- SECOND CHAKRA: SEXUAL CHAKRA
- THIRD CHAKRA: SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- FOURTH CHAKRA: CHAKRA OF THE HEART
- 4th Chakra Meditation: Pulse Synchronization Meditation
- FIFTH CHAKRA: THROAT CHAKRA
- 5th chakra meditation: Mindfulness speech meditation: coloring our words with love
- SIXTH CHAKRA: THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- THE EYE OF HORUS
- The healing power of the gaze
- Meditation of the 6th chakra: Exercise to enhance the transmitting power of the gaze
- Activation of the third eye
- Meditation of the 6th chakra: Meditation with the Antahkarana
- Meditation of the 6th chakra: Meditation with the quartz ball
- SEVENTH CHAKRA: CROWN CHAKRA
CHAPTER 5. SPIRITUAL HEALING THERAPY AND THE PREPARATION OF THE THERAPIST
- The healing work of the therapist and the impeccability of the healer.
- Track and trace exercise
- The sacred space of healing
- The path of suffering as a source of healing.
- Differences between spiritual healing and healing at the mental level.
- The healing thought waves.
- Spiritual healing therapy
- The healing process
- Distance spiritual healing therapy
- Extraction therapy
CHAPTER 6. THE HEALING OF NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
- Why we must heal our negative emotions
- How to heal negative emotions
- Techniques for healing negative emotions
- Healing sounds meditation
- Loneliness meditation
- The fear of death.
CHAPTER 7. MEDITATION AND PRAYER
- The meditation
- Meditation is a continuous process of uncovering and manifesting my own reality.
- The meditative person is always in the present moment,
- Meditation makes us superior people,
- With meditative practices we learn to work with pure consciousness transcending the physical body
- The energy of perseverance is essential to keep moving forward
- How to meditate better
- The place
- The moment
- The posture
- The preparation of your energy structure before your energy and meditative practices
- Phases of meditation
- The technique. Entry routine into meditation.
- Specific content of meditation
- Yin phase of meditation.
- The sentence
- Confession and sin.
- Faith, a tool of freedom and transcendence.
- Working with the council of guides
- Example of a sentence
- Creating a sacred space of prayer and Love in your home
CHAPTER 8. THE POWER OF THE HEALING SYMBOLS
- Concept and origins of universal symbols
- Exercises to work with any symbol
- Healing through symbols
- The wave form.
- Differences between reiki and spiritual healing.
- MYTHS AND RITES IN SPIRITUAL HEALING
- Shamanic Healing Rites, archetypes of spiritual healing.
- Myth of the thread of Ariadne and the Minotaur: the inner demons and the guidance of the inner teacher.
- Jumping dwarf myth: the power of foreknowledge.
- The myth of the Phoenix Bird: The internal fire that lifts us.
- The myth of the new year: the eternal cycle of renewal.
- Swallowing Myths: The Courage and Triumph of Light Over Darkness
- The myths of the hero against the monster or dragon: The necessary path of the spiritual healer.
- The possession of the two worlds.
- Surrender: Die to who you are.
- The healer as a hero.
- The Myth of Gilgamesh: Walking a wide road.
- Myth of Saint George and the dragon: The healer is the eternal hero.
- Myth of Perseus and Andromeda and the death of Medusa:
- The hero builds his own destiny.
- The Mysteries of Eleusis: Initiations, way of life.
- The myth of Hades: Overcoming the fear of death.
- The myth of Themistocles: The absorptions or changes of the level of consciousness.
- Laoconte’s Myth: Don’t be fooled by false promises.
- The Myth of Pandora: Recklessness and Hope.
- The 12 Labors of Hercules: The Arduous Path of the Realization Process
- The myth of Asclepius: The spiritual healer is the center of the world.
CHAPTER 9. UNDERSTANDING KARMA
- The importance of motivation and intention of our thoughts, words and actions.
- Karma and the power of manifestation.
- The possibility of Karma is always present.
- The redemptive power of pain and suffering.
- The sense of responsibility as human beings.
- The Akashic Records and Karma.
- Karma, consciousness and Freedom
- Spiritual healing allows us to heal our Karma.
- The latent energy of our actions remains
- The reencarnation
- The Karmic Spider Web
- Some current discussion topics affecting karma
- Life energy and karma
- Relationships and karma
- Sons and karma
- Money and karma
CHAPTER 10. SPIRITUAL HEALING AND COUPLE RELATIONSHIPS
- The energy of love
- The energy of maitri (mitra: friend)
- The energy of joy (mudita).
- Karuna energy (compassion)
- The energy of equanimity (upeksha)
- To radiate the vibration of love we need to generate it within us.
- Differences are not contradictions
- The energy of acceptance.
- The energy of freedom.
- The energy of respect.
- The energy of presence.
- The links with the loved ones in your life.
- Love is giving.
- The energy of commitment in the couple.
- Fear of the pain of loving too much does not make you weaker.
- Differences and conflicts in the couple
- The Couple is growth.
- The relationship is different from the bond.
- Our mutual presence, that wonderful energy that drugs us.
- Love is a gift of the Universe and therefore it is an energy unavailable by human will.
- To grow you have to die first, and to keep growing you have to keep dying.
- All the films are false but by repeating them we can come to believe them and confuse them with reality.
- The opportunity continues to exist.
- Separation by “logos” can never kill love, only pretend it’s gone.
- The fear of crossing the “socially acceptable” limits.
- If you do not risk you will continue as you were before and your life will be more of the same.
- Why are you so afraid?
CHAPTER 11. LIGHTING AT THE TIME OF DEATH
- We do not know who we are
- Life and death are a stream of consciousness and a process of condensation and dissolution of universal Energy.
- The moment of death and the process of death
- Our mind is the creator of life and death.
- During the process of death
- The Bards.
- The post-death period: the bardo of karma and rebirth
- Training during sleep yoga
- The transmuting power of pain and suffering during death
- Preparation for death
- Permission to leave
- Accompany at the time of death
- Guide for an accompaniment at the time of death
- Guide to sudden or accidental deaths
- The transfer of consciousness
- Meditation of rebirth in a sacred space
- Sincere Observation Meditation
- Help the deceased
CHAPTER 12. THE POWER OF THE DEMONSTRATION
- Our thoughts determine our reality
- There are no limits
- Attention directs energy
- Now is the time to power
- To love is to be happy with something
- Manifesting healing in your life
- Manifestation meditation
CHAPTER 13. THE TUNING OF HEALING
- Initiation permanence
- The initiatory secret.
- Effects of Healing attunement.
- Way of tuning.
- Final message.
Competences for which the course prepares you
Act on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
It favors self-healing because it releases its own healing energy.
Strengthens the mind, body and spirit.
Balances the vibrational frequency of the body and mind.
Produces deep relaxation.
Releases blockages and purifies toxins.
Balances the energy centers (chakras).
Reestablish harmony and flow in unlimited quantity.
Helps personal and spiritual growth.
It brings mental benefits and makes you feel happier with life.
It gives more confidence in oneself and enhances self-esteem.
Develop your own human potential and …