The CCC Transportation and Health Emergencies Technician Course prepares you so that you can take the free tests to obtain the Official Title of FP of Health Emergencies Technician, which will allow you to obtain a job in public centers and institutions.
1. Preventive mechanical maintenance of the vehicle.
- Basic maintenance operations for the engine and its auxiliary systems.
- Basic maintenance of power transmission systems and running gear.
- Basic maintenance of the electrical system and its circuits.
- Repair of simple breakdowns in the vehicle and its equipment.
2. Health Logistics in Emergencies.
- Proposal of organizational health deployments in emergency situations.
- Estimation of the first intervention material.
- Control of supplies and waste in the disaster area.
- Communications assurance.
- Coordination of the evacuation of victims.
3. Sanitary equipment of the vehicle.
- Basic maintenance of the sanitary equipment.
- Stock control of the vehicle’s sanitary material endowment.
- Sterilization of the medical material of the vehicle.
- Completion of the health and administrative documentation.
- Quality guarantee.
4. Initial health care in emergency situations.
- Recognition of the signs of vital commitment.
- Application of basic life support techniques.
- Classification of the victims.
- Classification of therapeutic actions in the care of multiple victims.
5. Special health care in emergency situations.
- Application of advanced life support techniques.
- Administration of emergency medications.
- Health care in injuries due to trauma and physical agents.
- Health care in injuries by chemical and biological agents.
- Health care for emergency organic pathology.
- Initial action in the imminent delivery.
6. Evacuation and transfer of patients.
- Conditioning of intervention spaces.
- Immobilization and mobilization procedures
- Driving and road safety.
- Patient transfer.
7. Psychological support in emergency situations.
- Recognition of behavioral dysfunctions.
- Psychosocial communication.
- Psychosocial support to patients in emergency situations.
- Psychological support for intervention teams.
- Use of dispatch management systems for emergency coordination centers.
- Establishment of communication in an integrated transmission system.
- Reception of emergency demands.
- Assessment of the demand for healthcare.
9. Emergency plans and devices for foreseeable risks.
- Contribution of data for the elaboration of an emergency plan.
- Risk map creation.
- Activation of a supposed emergency plan.
- Design of a device for foreseeable risks.
- Execution of a device for foreseeable risks.
10. Basic anatomophysiology and pathology.
- Recognition of the general organization of the organism of the human body.
- Location of anatomical structures.
- Identification of the general aspects of the pathology.
- Recognition of the structure, functioning and diseases of the nervous system, sense organs and locomotor system.
- Recognition of the structure, function and diseases of the cardiocirculatory system, the respiratory system and the blood.
- Recognition of the structure, function and diseases of the digestive and renal systems.
- Recognition of the structure, function and diseases of the endocrine system, the genital system and the immune system.
12. Business and Entrepreneurial Initiative.