The programmer or programmer you usually design and develop your own code or edit code that other programmers made using a programming language.
A programmer is an IT professional who can limit himself to the process of writing code through a programming language, whereas full software design includes design. Basically by writing a line of code.
In general, a programmer works with a computer, uses a specific programming language, and develops numerous lines of code that later become a computer program.
Do you want to find out if programming is your thing?
There are applications, games and tutorials to learn programming, Blockly Games proposes Educational games that teach programming. They are designed to be self-study and for children who have no prior experience with computer / computer programming. Upon completion of each game’s modules, players are ready to use conventional text-based languages.
If you like Blockly Games games, you may have discovered that they like to code. Blockly Games is a Google project to encourage the programmers of tomorrow.
In what field does a Programmer work?
A programmer works in various fields: in small, medium or large companies, in consortia, in non-governmental organizations, for different industries, governmental organizations and can work independently as a consultant, within a company or for different clients. A programmer can work in specific companies in the software development sector, games or mobile applications.
What do you have to study to be a programmer?
To be a programmer, you must master one or more programming languages, a university degree is not required to program, there are thousands of people around the world who are self-taught programmers without having a university degree in Systems, Computing, Informatics or Telecommunications and who do not have expensive certifications, simply they have spent a large number of hours in front of the computer to learn a language and put it into practice. Nowadays, thanks to the Internet and globalization, any person, professional with a university degree or not, can become a programmer and make a living from it.
What is the job opportunity of a Programmer?
An informed and up-to-date programmer will have a wide range of career opportunities.
At present the programmer has a great labor demand that does not stop growing. Many early-stage programmers work as freelance consultants, designing and programming on demand for clients.
A programmer usually …
- Designs and develops programs, applications and codes.
- Design complex information systems.
- Manage large volumes of data.
- Organize and implement the installation of computer equipment or Implementation of software for clients.
- Modify programs developed by other programmers.
- Carry out a survey of the needs of a project.
- Design and implement solutions to real problems.
- Design and develop software or modify existing ones.
- Maintain equipment and perform software configurations.
- Evaluate and detect system failures and security levels.
- Carry out consulting tasks and advise on the use of systems and hardware.
- Design, evaluate and implement audits in software quality equipment and processes.
- Perform Testing tasks.
- Document programs.
List of positions that a programmer can hold according to specialty and experience
- Custom web developer
- .NET Developer
- Visual FOXPRO programmers
- Cobol Mainframe Developer
- Developer programmer
- Programmer analyst
- PHP backend programmer
- C # Programmers Analysts
- Java programmers
- Salesforce Analyst / Programmer
- Java Programmer Analyst
- Java Analyst / Programmer / APIs Management
- PHP developer
- Programmer analyst
- Software architect
- Quality Controller (QA)
- Technology consultant
- Technology Advisor
- Software developer
- Senior PHP Developer
- Full Stack Developer PHP
- Backend PHP Developer
- Developer PHP_Magento
- Java Developer
- UI Developer
- Senior Frontend Developer
- HTML5 Developer Programmer
- Customer Solutions Developer
- Firmware Developer
- Gaming Developer
- IOS Developer and Developer
- Python Programmer / Developer
Some programming languages:
- C ++
- C #
- Visual Basic. NET
- Assembly language (ASL)
- Visual basic
- PL / SQL
Advantages of studying Programming
Scheduling is the best chance you have to succeed in the 21st century.
- Thanks to the fact that technology does not stop, it guarantees a future job.
- It is an innovative profession in constant update and growth
- Force constant updating, it is not a discipline in which you can stagnate, since it requires constant learning.
- It is a versatile profession, you can make your career working independently without problems.
- Programming languages are identical all over the world, so your studies will be useful to you in any country.
- You will be able to work on technological resources that automate tasks to make life easier for thousands of people.
Disadvantages of studying Programming
It is a profession in which there is a great demand for work, therefore you will also have competition in your applications.
It requires constant updating and this factor can be exhausting.